Targeted audience - starting a business
Who should read this book?
- You are working in a company now and are contemplating leaving and starting a business… you are looking for greener pastures… you found your passion… you are sick of working for someone else.
- You left a company recently and are thinking about starting your own company vs. looking for another “real” job.
- You are a student and contemplating becoming an entrepreneur after you graduate. You are looking to read a great entrepreneur book to learn from others first.
- You are an entrepreneur currently struggling in your role looking for ideas and lessons learned that will help you to succeed. You are looking for the true entrepreneur definition
- You just failed in an entrepreneur capacity and you are seeking out someone who may have failed worse than you did to make yourself feel better. (There is no shame in that!)
- You are the spouse of a recently failed entrepreneur and are trying to figure out what the hell he/she did wrong!